Limited funding now available for all grant types. We regret that we may be unable to fund or fully fund all requests that we receive.
Individual Grant Guidelines
- Grants may be requested by families on behalf of individual students in grades 9-12 participating in activities at Kennedy High School. Students in grades 7-8 participating in Kennedy athletic programs which are currently unavailable in their middle school are also eligible.
- Grants can be used to help pays fees, equipment, uniforms, training, or other expenses that are not covered by the extracurricular program.
- A coach, advisor, or other staff member may also request grants on behalf of the student
- Requests are limited to $150 per year per student
- There is no deadline for completing an individual grant request
- Funds granted will be distributed to the school, Kennedy coach/advisor/staff member on behalf of the student
Complete the Individual grant form
Group Grant Guidelines
- Grants may be requested by registered booster groups of activities at Kennedy High School. In the event there is no registered group, a coach, advisor, or staff member may also make a request.
- Grants may be requested by groups for equipment, uniforms, training, or other expenses of the extracurricular activity
- Groups should provide at least 2 sources of documentation (bids, price quotes, etc.) of items that will be purchased with funds
- Requests are limited to a maximum of $1,000
- There will be three grant deadlines per year as announced by BKAF. No grants will be considered until after the deadline passes.
Complete the Booster/coach group grant form
Please direct all questions on grant requests to email@example.com